||Things to Note:
- Though the pictures and personality descriptions you read here may rope you in to a particular dog, please do keep an open mind to other dogs when visiting, especially regarding gender or color ... the dogs have a way of letting their families-to-be know who among them is the best fit!
- Click on each dog's name or picture for more details - symbol key available here if needed. For example; dogs with the double heart symbol are in the process of being adopted
- If you would like to meet dogs to adopt, you MUST make an appointment. An adoption coordinator NEEDS to be there. Adoption coordinators are Dorothy Westover, and Sue Gerry; no one else is permitted to show hounds.
- If you see a dog at the kennel that is not listed below that means it is not yet available for adoption, or even walks.
- Dogs' descriptions are written by volunteers; the side of the dogs they see may be somewhat different than the first-time visitor's experience.